Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 14 of 17 First Page ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last Page
Posts 131 - 140 of 162
  1. Quote Originally Posted by MarkEm View Post
    Is there anywhere online you can listen to this? I have searched but no luck - seems like you might only be able to access if you are flying with them but would love to have a listen.
    Yes you can, it's on the Emirates website, in the in-flight entertainment section.

2. Some in room images from the the Royal Atlantis Resort. You can see out from the windows to the other palm fronds so I assuming this is a show suite for the residences because I don't believe there will be rooms on the ground floor of the resort. It will likely be removed once the resort is complete and the space used for something else.

Source: https://www.architonic.com/en/project/orama-minimal-frames-the-royal-atlantis/20146676

3. ResortsAhoy is offline resortX Top Investigator
    The new waterpark tower is looking really good. I can't wait to see this resort finished next year.

4. mrg
    mrg is offline resortX Top Investigator

5. MarkEm is offline resortX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    The hotel has been delayed to 2021, most probably right before EXPO 2020.
    This is official, you can also hear General Manager Tim Kelly speaking about this in the latest Emirates World podcast.
    Is there anywhere online you can listen to this? I have searched but no luck - seems like you might only be able to access if you are flying with them but would love to have a listen.

6. mrg
    mrg is offline resortX Top Investigator

7. The hotel has been delayed to 2021, most probably right before EXPO 2020.
    This is official, you can also hear General Manager Tim Kelly speaking about this in the latest Emirates World podcast.

8. MarkEm is offline resortX Top Investigator
    Given the state of construction I don't think this will hit it's planned opening in 2020. Does anyone know when they might announce a new opening date? The last I have seen was an announcement from May and they were still planning on being open this year.

Here is some more concept art from the official site which has been updated recently but still doesn't have any dates.

Source: https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/royal-atlantis

9. ResortsAhoy is offline resortX Top Investigator

10. ResortsAhoy is offline resortX Top Investigator
    Super short video but you can see the new tower of the waterpark as well as the construction on the new hotel.